The Information We Collect
When you use the Tradiuus Platform, we collect the information you provide, usage information, and information about your device. We also collect information about you from other sources like third-party services, and optional programs in which you participate, which we may combine with other information we have about you.
If you purchase Tradiuus Inc’s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. Third party credit card processing software and platforms like Stripe or Paypal are employed. Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Tradiuus Inc’s public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
Here are the types of information we collect about you:
- Information You Provide to Us
Account Registration. When you create an account with Tradiuus, you are categorized by either three types of accounts. (1) Customer, (2) Contractor and (3) Technician. Technicians are not licensed, however are delegated employees who work for a licensed contractor and are able to be detected on the Tradiuus platform and respond to job request. From this point forth, references made to the technician’s category, would be generalized by the category of the Contractor, his employer, who absorbs all responsibility for his employees. As far as the basic Customer, Tradiuus collects the information you provide us, such as your name, email address, phone number, type of property or building you work or live in, we do not require your payment information. You may choose to share additional info with us for your Customer profile, like your photo or saved addresses (e.g., home or work), and set up other preferences (such as your preferred pronouns). Also, as you assemble a job ticket, you may provide additional details of your problem, the task, with accompanying images etc.
Contractor Information. If you apply to be a Contractor or Technician, we will collect the information you provide in your application / registration, including your name, email address, phone number, profile photo, physical address, government identification number, business name, Technician’s or delegated employees info, type of trade work that you do, business insurance, license etc. We collect the payment information you provide us, including your bank routing numbers, and tax information. Depending on where you want to work, we may also ask for additional business license or permit information or other information to manage working and programs relevant to that location. We may need additional information from you at some point after you become a Contractor or Technician, including information to confirm your identity (like a photo). We also collect a host of additional data, associated with your services, an average cost of your services, your company’s logo, available work hours, a profile video etc., to just name a few.
Ratings and Feedback. When you rate and provide feedback about Customers or Contractors, we collect all of the information you provide in your feedback.
Communications. When you contact us or we contact you, we collect any information that you provide, including the contents of the messages or attachments you send us.
- Information We Collect When You Use the Tradiuus Platform
Location Information. Great jobs start with an easy and accurate description. The Tradiuus Platform collects location information (including GPS and WiFi data) differently depending on your Tradiuus app settings and device permissions as well as whether you are using the platform as a Customer or a Contractor:
- Customers: We collect your device’s precise location when you open and use the Tradiuus app, including while the app is running in the background from the time you request a job until it ends. Tradiuus also tracks the precise location of Contractors and Technicians at all times. The Tradiuus operation however, is not based on other Users detecting your GPS, it is strictly based on the address that you registered. Our algorithm generates nearby Contractors GPS, actively within the set distance of your registered address.
- Contractors: We collect your device’s precise location when you open and use the app, including while the app is running in the background when it is in availability mode. We also collect precise location for a limited time after you exit availability mode in order to detect and confirm job address, in the event the Customer decides to submit a positive review and you decide to list the Job location as a Luxury one.
Usage Information. We collect information about your use of the Tradiuius Platform, including job information like the date, time, destination, distance, payment, and whether you used a promotional or referral code. We also collect information about your interactions with the Tradiuus Platform like our apps and websites, including the pages and content you view and the dates and times of your use.
Device Information. We collect information about the devices you use to access the Tradiuus Platform, including device model, IP address, type of browser, version of operating system, identity of carrier and manufacturer, radio type (such as 4G), preferences and settings (such as preferred language), application installations, device identifiers, advertising identifiers, and push notification tokens. If you are a Contractor or Technician, we also collect mobile sensor data from your device (such as speed, direction, height, and other technical data).
Communications Between Customers and Contractors. We work with a third party to facilitate phone calls and text messages between Customers and Contractors without sharing either party’s actual phone number with the other. But while we use a third party to provide the communication service, we collect information about these communications, including the participants’ phone numbers, the date and time, and the contents of SMS messages. For security purposes, we may also monitor or record the contents of phone calls made through the Tradiuus Platform, but we will always let you know we are about to do so before the call begins.
Address Book Contacts. You may set your device permissions to grant Tradiuus access to your contact lists and direct Tradiuus to access your contact list, for example to help you refer friends to Tradiuus. If you do this, we will access and store the names and contact information of the people in your address book.
Cookies, Analytics, and Third-Party Technologies. We collect information through the use of “cookies”, tracking pixels, data analytics tools like Google Analytics, SDKs, and other third-party technologies to understand how you navigate through the Tradiuus Platform and interact with Tradiuus advertisements, to make your Tradiuus experience safer, to learn what content is popular, to improve your site experience, to serve you better ads on other sites, and to save your preferences. Cookies are small text files that web servers place on your device; they are designed to store basic information and to help websites and apps recognize your browser. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be accessed every time you use the Tradiuus Platform. You should consult your web browser(s) to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete or choose not to accept cookies from us, you may miss out on certain features of the Tradiuus Platform.
- Information We Collect from Third Parties
Third-Party Services. Third-party services provide us with information needed for core aspects of the Tradiuus Platform, as well as for additional services, programs, loyalty benefits, and promotions that can enhance your Tradiuus experience. These third-party services include background check providers, insurance partners, financial service providers, marketing providers, and other businesses. We obtain the following information about you from these third-party services:
- Information to make the Tradiuus Platform safer, like background check verification / oath from all contractors about their respective technicians and employees;
- Information about your participation in third-party programs that provide things like insurance coverage and financial instruments, such as insurance, payment, transaction, and fraud detection information;
- Information to operationalize loyalty and promotional programs or applications, services, or features you choose to connect or link to your Tradiuus account, such as information about your use of such programs, applications, services, or features; and
- Information about you provided by specific services, such as demographic and market segment information.
Enterprise Programs. If you use Tradiuus through your employer or other organization that participates in one of our Tradiuus Business enterprise programs, we will collect information about you from those parties, such as your name and contact information.
Referral Programs. Friends help friends use the Tradiuus Platform. If someone refers you to Tradiuus, we will collect information about you from that referral including your name and contact information.
Other Users and Sources. Other users or public or third-party sources such as law enforcement, insurers, media, or pedestrians may provide us information about you, for example as part of an investigation into an incident or to provide you support.
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information to:
- Provide the Tradiuus Platform;
- Maintain the security and safety of the Tradiuus Platform and its users;
- Build and maintain the Tradiuus community;
- Provide customer support;
- Improve the Tradiuus Platform; and
- Respond to legal proceedings and obligations.
Providing the Tradiuus Platform. We use your personal information to provide an intuitive, useful, efficient, and worthwhile experience on our platform. To do this, we use your personal information to:
- Verify your identity and maintain your account, settings, and preferences;
- Connect you to your jobs;
- Calculate average prices and process Contractor payments;
- Allow Customers and Contractors to connect regarding their job and to choose to share their location with others;
- Communicate with you about your job and experience;
- Collect feedback regarding your experience;
- Facilitate additional services and programs with third parties; and
- Operate contests, sweepstakes, and other promotions.
Maintaining the Security and Safety of the Tradiuus Platform and its Users. Providing you a secure and safe experience drives our platform, both on the road and on our apps. To do this, we use your personal information to:
- Authenticate users;
- Verify that Contractors and their businesses meet state requirements;
- Encourage the best work ethics and avoid unsafe activities;
- Find and prevent fraud; and
- Block and remove unsafe or fraudulent users from the Tradiuus Platform.
Building and Maintaining the Tradiuus Community. Tradiuus works to be a positive part of the community. We use your personal information to:
- Communicate with you about events, promotions, elections, and campaigns;
- Personalize and provide content, experiences, communications, and advertising to promote and grow the Tradiuus Platform; and
- Help facilitate donations you choose to make through the Tradiuus Platform.
Providing Customer Support. We work hard to provide the best experience possible, including supporting you when you need it. To do this, we use your personal information to:
- Investigate and assist you in resolving questions or issues you have regarding the Tradiuus Platform; and
- Provide you support or respond to you.
Improving the Tradiuus Platform. We are always working to improve your experience and provide you with new and helpful features. To do this, we use your personal information to:
- Perform research, testing, and analysis;
- Develop new products, features, partnerships, and services;
- Prevent, find, and resolve software or hardware bugs and issues; and
- Monitor and improve our operations and processes, including security practices, algorithms, and other modeling.
Responding to Legal Proceedings and Requirements. Sometimes the law, government entities, or other regulatory bodies impose demands and obligations on us with respect to the services we seek to provide. In such a circumstance, we may use your personal information to respond to those demands or obligations.
How We Share Your Information
We do not sell your personal information. To make the Tradiuus Platform work, we may need to share your personal information with other users, third parties, and service providers. This section explains when and why we share your information.
- Sharing Between Tradiuus Users
Customers and Contractors.
Customer information shared with Contractor: Upon receiving a job request, we share with the Contractor the Customer’s job location, name, profile photo, rating, Customer statistics (like approximate number of jobs and years as a Customer), and information the Customer includes in their Customer profile (like preferred pronouns) and nature / description of the Customer’s job. Upon response and during the job, we share with the Contractor’s exact location once he/she is booked. That booking Customer is able to monitor the Contractor until he gets to that Customer’s destination. Once the job is finished, we also eventually share the Customer’s rating and feedback with the Contractor. (We remove the Customer’s identity associated with ratings and feedback when we share it with Contractors, but a Contractor may be able to identify the Customer that provided the rating or feedback.)
Contractor information shared with Customer: Upon a Contractor accepting a requested job, we will share with the Customer the Contractor’s name, profile photo, preferred pronouns, rating, real-time location, and his/her company’s insurance, business license etc, past locations worked, Luxury type buildings worked at, as well as other information in the Contractor’s Tradiuus profile, such as information Contractors choose to add (like their profile video) and Contractor statistics (like approximate number of jobs and years as a Contractor). His work hours, approx or average cost of job task etc.
Although we help Customers and Contractors communicate with one another to arrange a job, we do not share your actual phone number or other contact information with other users.
Jobs Requested or Paid For by Others. Some jobs you take may be requested or paid for by others. If you take one of those jobs using your Tradiuus Business Profile account, a code or coupon, a subsidized program (e.g., transit or government), or a corporate credit card linked to another account, or another user otherwise requests or pays for a ride for you, we may share some or all of your ride details with that other party, including the date, time, charge, rating given, region of trip, and pick up and drop off location of your ride.
Referral Programs. If you refer someone to the Tradiuus Platform, we will let them know that you generated the referral. If another user referred you, we may share information about your use of the Tradiuus Platform with that user. For example, a referral source may receive a bonus when you join the Tradiuus Platform or complete a certain number of rides and would receive such information.
- Sharing With Third-Party Service Providers for Business Purposes
Depending on whether you’re a Customer or a Contractor, Tradiuus may share the following categories of your personal information for a business purpose, to provide you with a variety of the Tradiuus Platform’s features and services:
- Personal identifiers, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, government identification number (such as Driver’s license info), business license information, and business insurance information;
- Financial information, through 3rd parties (like Stripe) such as bank credit card numbers, tax information, and any other payment information you provide us;
- Commercial information, such as job information, Contractor/Customer statistics and feedback, and Contractor/Customer transaction history;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as your IP address, type of browser, version of operating system, carrier and/or manufacturer, device identifiers, and mobile advertising identifiers; and
- Location data.
We disclose those categories of personal information to service providers to fulfill the following business purposes:
- Maintaining and servicing your Tradiuus account;
- Processing or fulfilling jobs;
- Providing you customer service;
- Processing Customer transactions;
- Processing Contractor’s applications and payments;
- Verifying the identity of users;
- Detecting and preventing fraud;
- Providing Contractor loyalty and promotional programs;
- Providing marketing and advertising services to Tradiuus;
- Providing requested emergency services;
- Providing analytics services to Tradiuus; and
- Undertaking internal research to develop the Tradiuus Platform.
- For Legal Reasons and to Protect theTradiuusPlatform
We may share your personal information in response to a legal obligation, or if we have determined that sharing your personal information is reasonably necessary or appropriate to:
- Comply with any applicable federal, state, or local law or regulation, civil, criminal or regulatory inquiry, investigation or legal process, or enforceable governmental request;
- Respond to legal process (such as a search warrant, subpoena, summons, or court order);
- Enforce our Terms of Service;
- Cooperate with law enforcement agencies concerning conduct or activity that we reasonably and in good faith believe may violate federal, state, or local law; or
- Exercise or defend legal claims, protect against harm to our rights, property, interests, or safety or the rights, property, interests, or safety of you, third parties, or the public as required or permitted by law.
- In Connection with Sale or Merger
We may share your personal information while negotiating or in relation to a change of corporate control such as a restructuring, merger, or sale of our assets.
- Upon Your Further Direction
With your permission or upon your direction, we may disclose your personal information to interact with a third party or for other purposes.
How We Store and Protect Your Information
We retain your information for as long as necessary to provide you and our other users the Tradiuus Platform. This means we keep your profile information for as long as you maintain an account. We retain transactional information such as jobs for at least seven years to ensure we can perform legitimate business functions, such as accounting for tax obligations. If you request account deletion, we will delete your information as set forth in the “Deleting Your Account” section below.
We take reasonable and appropriate measures designed to protect your personal information. But no security measures can be 100% effective, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information, including against unauthorized intrusions or acts by third parties.
Your Rights And Choices Regarding Your Data
As explained more below and on our privacy homepage, Tradiuus provides ways for you to access and delete your personal information as well as exercise other data rights that give you certain control over your personal information.
- All Users
Email Subscriptions. You can always unsubscribe from our commercial or promotional emails by clicking unsubscribe in those messages. We will
Security of your Personal Information
Tradiuus Inc secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Tradiuus Inc uses the following methods for this purpose:
– SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Tradiuus Inc does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, Tradiuus Inc may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Tradiuus Inc or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Tradiuus Inc, you may opt out of such communications by Replying STOP or clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button..
Changes to this Statement
Tradiuus Inc welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Tradiuus Inc has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Tradiuus Inc at:
3375 S Rainbow Blvd, #81710
Las Vegas, Nevada 89180
Effective as of July 15, 2021